Download MSI Afterburner
MSI Afterburner overclocking software is the best tool that is user-friendly enough to use to help make overclocking a graphics card from any manufacturer. This tool is also capable of monitoring fully automatic switching between 3D and 2D. I suggest to give it a try if you are interested in overclocking the card of course. But it also indulges not needed because the effects can be different. All the adjustments can be saved as five profiles; users can quickly switch to several settings with hotkeys.
MSI afterburner fps just released its Afterburner Application for Android, the world’s first Android overclocking service for graphics cards. The biggest benefit of the MSI Afterburner tool is that it allows you to rap into the power of MSI Afterburner. It can make full adjustments even while playing a full-screen game or following a benchmark section. These tools have a real-time on-screen-display monitor in games and real-time information in Windows Tray Icon. The latest version of Afterburner not only supports the NVIDIA George 500 and AMD Radeon HD 6000 series of graphics cards.
MSI Afterburner download provides a full monitoring function: all the main information including the GPU core clock, temperature, memory clock, voltage, and fan speed. The new Afterburner use to allows the Android-based smartphones and tablets to adjust or control Afterburner settings on the computer over a WiFi connection. In addition to checking the temperature, voltage and fan speed, the utility can also be used for overclocking and overvolting.
Features of MSI Afterburner:
- Management of memory and core frequencies, including shaded unit control voltages.
- Manual or automatic control of fan speed.
- Screen display in real time for games.
- Support for LCD-displays keyboard manufacturer Logitech.
- Display information about the device drivers, BIOS and SLI mode.
- The ability to use different user interface design.
- Support for up to five profiles with settings.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 runtime libraries.
- NVIDIA George 6 or newer series graphics card with NVIDIA.
- Forceware 96.xx or higher drivers.
- AMD RADEON HD 2000 or latest series graphics card.