Mcafee Consumer Product Removal Tool For windows 10
McAfee Consumer Product Removal mcafee is designed for the complete removal of McAfee Security products to install a different antivirus. This removal application is an official application from McAfee to finish the uninstall process completely. Download the removal application directly from McAfee website to remove the McAfee installation from your PC.
McAfee Consumer Product Removal mcafee from windows 10 is a complete application that is designed to create havoc on your PC. McAfee Consumer Products Removal cleanup software is a not that heavy program that does not take up as much free space. It is an application very heavily used in South Africa, United States, and India. It is available for users with the operating system Windows 2000 and former versions, and you can download it only in English.
McAfee Consumer Products Removal livesafe Tool is a best, free application only available for Windows, that is part of the category application with sub category Maintenance and has been created by Mcafee. This application is not a virus or a Trojan. It is detected as a “potentially unwanted program.” PUPs are any piece of tool that a reasonable security or privacy minded PC user may want to be informed of and, in some cases, remove.
Features of McAfee Consumer:
- Exclusive McAfee Active Protection technology.
- Two-Way Firewall.
- Blocks outsiders from hacking into your computer.
- McAfee Consumer detects, blocks, and removes spyware and adware.
- Complete inbound and outbound firewall protection automatically trusts known good applications and helps blocks spyware, Trojans, and key loggers.
- McAfee Removal watches your PC for specific behaviors that may signal spyware, virus, or hacker activity.
- McAfee Removal adds safety ratings to sites and searches engine results based on comprehensive spam, adware, and online scam safety tests.
- Stealth mode can store your presence on the Internet, making your computer invisible to hackers.
- McAfee SecurityCenter makes it simple to review your computer’s security status, check for updates, and fix potential security issue.
- processor : 1 GHz or higher
- screen: 800 × 600 or higher resolution
- RAM: 512 MB or higher for Windows XP Vista/Windows 7
- hard disk: 200 MB of available free drive space
- Internet connection