WHAT IS LUCKY PATCHER
Lucky Patcher is super Android tool which is used to remove ads, change permission of any application, bypass license verification on premium application. This super Android tool was developed by Chelpus and currently available to Android users only. You can download Lucky Patcher latest Version 6.0.0 from our website.
LUCKY PATCHER APK
Friends, many times we come across some premium application in google play which we carved to have, but situation or money did not permit it. If you are looking to find solution for this problem, then you have come to right website. Your entire problem can be solved using Lucky Patcher Apk, this application will remove license verification or annoying ads by google.
LUCKY PATCHER APK Version Details
Lucky Patcher v6.0.0 [latest 2016]
Lucky Patcher v5.12.10
Lucky Patcher v5.9.6
LUCKY PATCHER REQUIREMENT
Lucky Patcher Apk can work without your Android smartphone rooted but some time it will gives trouble if your android mobile is not rooted. (Rooted meaning: Rooting is the process by which any user running in lower privilege mode can attain privileged control also known as root access or admin access of the smartphone.) So, if you want better solution, first root your Android smartphone then install Lucky Patcher latest working version form our website.
HOW TO USE LUCKY PATCHER
Lucky Patcher is very easy tool to use; you have to download Lucky Patcher apk (latest stable version v6.0.0) from our website and follow the steps as given below:
• Download latest stable apk from our website
• Install the apk on your smartphone
• Now open the app and check the apps, many apps will be listed under it , now check the behavior, such as google ads or license verification or any other premium restriction on any given application
• Now apply the patch and your premium application will be patch for ever
• Enjoy the hack
LUCKY PATCHER APK DOWNLOAD
LUCKY PATCHER NOT WORKING
User may face many problems such as Lucky Patcher not working, please check all these details before sending us mail.
1. Check if your Android smartphone is rooted or not, if it is not rooted please root it.
2. Check that you have enough space (RAM) present in the smartphone, as it will take some space and Ram to operate and remove restriction
3. If your smartphone reboot frequently loading Lucky Patcher then please remove the Apk and again install the stable working Apk from our website.
4. If you have older Lucky Patcher installed on your smartphone, please uninstall the older one, then install the latest working Apk form our website.